University of Wisconsin-Extension programs help Wisconsin communities deal with their own unique challenges – resource constraints, business development, growth management, environmental protection and the quality of life.
What are the goals for UW-Extension programs for communities?
- Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development programs are carefully designed to achieve specific outcomes for communities. Strengthen local government.
- Enhance community and business development.
- Protect natural resources and environment.
- What do CNRED programs do for communities, business and the environment?
Extension programs include education to help communities.
- Provide good jobs and essential services.
- Protect water quality for future generations.
- Manage and recycle waste.
- Balance economic growth and environmental quality.
- Manage and resolve land-use conflicts.
Related Links of Interest
- Attracting, Engaging & Retaining Young Adults in Price County – Survey Results
- Price County Government
- Price Is Everything
If you have any questions regarding Community Resource Development in Price County, please contact:
Price County – UW Extension
Normal Building, Room 240
104 South Eyder Avenue
Phillips, WI 54555-1394