What are 4-H Clubs?
4-H clubs are made up of area youth and their families. The club has regular meetings where youth participate in activities and help plan upcoming events. The 4-H clubs are not only active within their own community, but they are also involved in activities involving the entire county. Being a member of a 4-H club allows youth to gain great leadership skills in a safe and fun environment.
Local 4-H Clubs
Below you will find information about each club, along with contact information for the club leader. Please note that the date and location of club meetings is subject to change, so if you are looking to visit a club meeting, be sure to contact the club leader in advance to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.
- Restless Rascals
- Club Leader: Natalie DeLeasky
- Contact Info: 715-891-5076 ~ email@example.com
- Meeting Info: 2nd Tuesday of the month in Phillips
- Flambeau 4-Leafers
- Club Leader: Arielle Hilgart
- Contact Info: 507-450-0118 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Info: 3rd Sunday of the month in Park Falls
- KC Clovers
- Club Leader: Linda Ceylor
- Contact Info: 715-567-1010 ~ email@example.com
- Meeting Info: 2nd Sunday of the month in Catawba
- Barn Bums
- Club Leader: Michelle Drobnik
- Contact Info: 715-965-2532 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Info: 3rd Wednesday of the month in Kennan
- Happy Hoboes
- Club Leader: Denae Walcisak
- Contact Info: 715-428-2158 ~ email@example.com
- Meeting Info: 2nd Sunday of the month in Prentice
- Club Leader: Ed & Mary Jo Ulrich
- Contact Info: 715-767-5404 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Info: 2nd Monday of the month in Ogema
- Wilson Workers
- Club Leader: Rachel Hoffman
- Contact Info: 715-367-5636 ~ email@example.com
- Meeting Info: 2nd Sunday of the month in Brantwood
Are you interested in 4-H?
Joining a club is easy!
Three Simple Steps:
- Find a Price County Club you’d like to join. Club descriptions.
- Create an account on 4-H Online
- Contact your Club Leader & go to your first meeting!!
After locating a club(s) that you may be interested in, reach out to the club leaders. They are happy to give you more information about their specific club. Additional information can be found in the Family Handbook.
Once you find a club that is right for your family sign up using the online 4-H enrollment program — 4-H Online and follow these directions in the Price County Enrollment Guide.
If you would like help navigating the process, feel free to call the Extension Price County office for guidance. Just explain that you are looking into joining a 4-H club and we’ll connect you with the right person, 715-339-2555.