The Family Nutrition Program provides information about foods, nutrition and resource management free of charge.
Some of the things we can teach you are:
- Ways to stretch food and food dollars.
- Ideas for low-cost meals.
- How to make low-cost, nutritious meals.
- How to keep your food safe.
- How to balance the foods you eat with physical activity.
Related Links of Interest
If you have any questions regarding nutrition education in Price County, please contact:
Price County – UW Extension
Normal Building, Room 240
104 South Eyder Avenue
Phillips, WI 54555-1394
Phone: (715) 339-2555
Fax: (715) 339-5295
Wendy Rebne, Nutrition Educator